If you have a business that sells physical goods we take professional photographs in our studio or on location so they can be featured on your marketing materials (such as a website and Amazon).
What is Lifestyle Product Photography?
Lifestyle photography is when photos of your products are depicted in a setting that they would normally be used in. This aids in giving your audience a deeper understanding of how and when they would use your product, ultimately increases sales of your product.
What’s includes in this service?
- Stage Design – Lifestyle photographs need a design. We’ll submit stock photographs to communicate the style, and custom draw wire-frames to illustrate the perspective and positioning of product(s) and props.
- Prop Acquisition – We’ll coordinate with you to locate and acquire all necessary props. Please note that if we do not have necessary props to achieve your vision you will be responsible to purchase them beyond the scope of this service’s budget.
- High Resolution Photos – All of our photos are 300 DPI and at least 16 megapixels.
- Advanced Digital Editing – To correct dust and minor flaws.
- Professional Backgrounds – Including on-location shoots or digital backgrounds against a professional chroma-key (green/blue/white screen) where applicable.
- Cleaning, Steaming or Other Prep – To ensure that your products are looking in tip-top shape.
- Digital Delivery & Fast Turnaround – We’ll deliver the photos to you in our Google Drive via email within 5 business days.
- 3 Edited Photographs and all Unedited Photos – We will design and stage one set, and provide 3 variations of the set layout, and 3 final photos for use. Additionally, we’ll provide all of the unedited photos as well.
How long does this process take?
Expect approximately 4-5 weeks for delivery. Here is the standard process:
- Week One – We’ll submit the stock photos for conceptual reference, then the wire-frame once concepts are approved.
- Weeks Two & Three – We’ll begin scheduling, ordering and gathering props.
- Week Four – We’ll conduct the photo shoot session.
- Week Five – We apply stylistic revisions to the photos upon request.
How many photos do I receive?
For each order placed we’ll provide at least 3 photos. Of course we take dozens, or even hundreds, of photos during the shoot, but we hand select and edit the best ones.
What if I have multiple products that I need photos of?
No problem, just increase the quantity of this order.
What if my product is very large?
Anything that is too large for one person to carry or transport in a regular sized car is considered “very large” or over sized. These require special tools or additional people to move and there is additional cost associated with those resources.
If this is your situation please contact us directly for a quote.
What are the different types of product photography?
From a production standpoint there are three types:
- Standard Product Photography – Typically against black or white backdrops, typically used as Amazon product photography or website product photography.
- Mini Lifestyle Product Photography – As depicted above, but these have textured backdrops or settings to give viewers an understanding of how it’s used, often with some creative license.
- Lifestyle Product Photography – Similar to mini lifestyle photos but usually includes models and a larger setting for the photo.
This service is for Lifestyle.