As an alternative to pure white backgrounds, we combine props, textured surfaces, dramatic lighting, stock photography, or a mix of all four to create small customized settings with big visual impact.
What is Mini-Lifestyle Product Photography?
Our mini lifestyle photos focus on small arrangements that can usually fit on a tabletop.
Pricing is per product. Bulk discounts are available but please contact us directly for a quote.
- 3 photos of 1 product included
- Includes dust removal, glare touch up, smudge touch up, etc…
- Includes the editable Photoshop, Lightroom and RAW files upon request.
- Images up to 42 megapixels.
- Pixel size 4.51µm
- Rich and accurate blacks, broad color spectrum.
- Full frame images.
How many photos do I receive?
For each order placed we’ll provide at least 3 photos. Of course we take dozens, or even hundreds, of photos during the shoot, but we hand select and edit the best ones.
What if I have multiple products that I need photos of?
No problem, just increase the quantity of this order.
What if my product is very large?
Anything that is too large for one person to carry or transport in a regular sized car is considered “very large” or over sized. These require special tools or additional people to move and there is additional cost associated with those resources.
If this is your situation please contact us directly for a quote.
What are the different types of product photography?
From a production standpoint there are three types:
- Standard Product Photography – Typically against black or white backdrops, typically used as Amazon product photography or website product photography.
- Mini Lifestyle Product Photography – As depicted above, but these have textured backdrops or settings to give viewers an understanding of how it’s used, often with some creative license.
- Lifestyle Product Photography – Similar to mini lifestyle photos but usually includes models and a larger setting for the photo.
This service is for Mini Lifestyle.