Company Culture videos are a way of telling your brands story by introducing them to the faces and places of your organization.
They invite visitors to engage and develop brand loyalty.
What’s included in this service?
- A written outline, which you’ve had the opportunity to contribute to, revise and approve.
- A respective storyboard, which you’ve also had the opportunity to contribute to, review and approve.
- We will come to your location, and shoot throughout the United States and in select countries. Locations outside of our local area will have associated travel expenses.
- And, ultimately, a minimum 30 second company culture video in 4k resolution and up to 8k upon request in any common video format, as well as the editable files for the video.
- A link to all of the digital assets created and used exclusively for the video.
Includes all items in Standard Package plus:
- 60 seconds to 2 minutes – subject to a discussion.
The cost of actors, specialized props that you request, and cost of locations that require payment are in addition to the package cost.
Typically actors are not required for company culture videos as they feature the staff. Locations with a cost are also not commonly required because we shoot on-site of your facilities or at outdoor locations free of charge.
Aerial and drone footage may have an additional cost.
What equipment is used for the footage?
We have several in-house cameras including the Sony Ayiii – a highly respected camera in both photography and video production circles. Known for excellent and accurate colors and exceptional performance in low light – directly competing with other respected brands including RED and Black Magic. It outperforms the RED in low-light and is, arguably, second in low light only to Black Magic.
When relevant, we can also rent specialized cameras.
We have a range of lenses and lighting equipment from various brands, getting f 1.8 at 35mm-85mm, advanced Meade ETC-09E terrestrial and extra terrestrial automated optical system for incredible footage from long distances and into space. Again, we also rent specialized equipment when necessary.
And our equipment list is growing every quarter.
What does the timeline look like for this service?
On average, we require 4-6 weeks from the point of sale to the delivery and publication. The availability of the actors, locations and props may impact this deadline. Below are some more details of what the process looks like”
- 2 hour meeting to brainstorm and create a rough outline of the story.
- We will submit a first and, ideally, final draft for the outline for approval.
- Once the outline is approved we will create a first draft of the storyboard and submit it for approval.
- After that we will schedule filming dates and coordinate with all parties to do so.
- When filming dates arrive and footage is collected editing and post production will begin.
- The first cut of the edited film will be submitted for review roughly two weeks after post production begins.
- Once approved it will be published to the website.
Note: This service is typically highly customized, so the price you see for this service is our base price and we may require additional funding after speaking with you about your needs. If that is the case, you can expect an itemized proposal that explains precisely where the additional costs are coming from.