Company Culture videos are a way of telling your brands story by introducing them to the faces and places of your organization.
They invite visitors to engage and develop brand loyalty.
What’s included in this service?
You will receive:
- A written outline, which you’ve had the opportunity to contribute to, revise and approve.
- A respective storyboard, which you’ve also had the opportunity to contribute to, review and approve.
- And, ultimately, a minimum 2-minute company culture video in 1080p resolution (minimum) and up to 8k upon request in any common video format, as well as the editable files for the video.
- A link to all of the digital assets created and used exclusively for the video.
What does the timeline look like for this service?
On average, we require 4-6 weeks from the point of sale to the delivery and publication. Below are some more details of what the process looks like”
- 2 hour meeting to brainstorm and create a rough outline of the story.
- We will submit a first and, ideally, final draft for the outline for approval.
- Once the outline is approved we will create a first draft of the storyboard and submit it for approval.
- After that we will schedule filming dates and coordinate with all parties to do so.
- When filming dates arrive and footage is collected editing and post production will begin.
- The first cut of the edited film will be submitted for review roughly two weeks after post production begins.
- Once approved it will be published to the website.
Note: This service is typically highly customized, so the price you see for this service is our base price and we may require additional funding after speaking with you about your needs. If that is the case, you can expect an itemized proposal that explains precisely where the additional costs are coming from.