This document exists to outline our companies expectations of it’s staff. We expect it to be reviewed every two weeks by staff so no one forgets – as that seems to be a trend.
- Contracting – You are contractors, not employees. In the United States, in Oregon – which is where we operate our business from – there are laws regulating what we can require you to do. You can find those exact laws here.
- Your Clients – We expect that you have at least one or more clients beside us. We encourage that. And we will support you in that.
- Briefings – We expect that every day that you have a Task assigned to you in Teamwork that you mark it as completed the day you complete it. This sends an email notification to us
- Communication – We expect that if you know, in advance, you’re going to be unavailable for work for any reason (major storm system that can cause power or internet outage, scheduled internet maintenance,
- Exceptions – We understand that sometimes you have unexpected things come up at the last minute (funeral, sickness, power or internet outage, etc…). You will not be disciplined or punished for these cases. But we do expect that, if it’s possible, you send an message via one of the following channels at your earliest opportunity. If you do not, and this becomes a pattern, you will receive up to 3 warnings before you’re fired and we will consider leaving a negative review of you online.
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – +1-503-567-9561
- Google Hangouts – Your supervisors email account.
- Facebook / LinkedIn / etc… – Your supervisors account.