As of the writing of this document we rely on PayPal for charging clients cards, sending invoices and managing our finances.
One Time Payments
Hover over Tools > choose Virtual Terminal. Leave everything but the following as defaults:
- Description – Should be the Product name. Or link to the Proposal if it’s multi-item.
- Transaction Type = Sale
- Card Number, Expiration Date & Security Code
- First Name, Last Name, Zip Code, Email
- Process Transaction
- Take a screenshot of any errors. Check with your supervisor if you encounter an error by sending that in Slack.
- Navigate to Summary and confirm you see the transaction listed. If you don’t, then log out, wait 1 minute, login and check. If you still don’t, contact your supervisor or you will probably need to try again because you missed something.
Hover over Tools > choose Recurring Payments > on the right side choose “Create a Recurring Payment profile. Leave everything but the following as defaults:
- Product Service – This is typically the name of the Product as it appears on our website for which they are hiring us.
- Card Type / Card Number / Exp. Date / SCC
- First Name, Last Name and Zip are required associated with the card.
- Email address for receipt.
- We do try to collect the other contact information but not apart of the card-collection process, rather our on boarding process.
- Billing Terms – The first of the upcoming month unless it’s within 14 days, then do the 1st of the following month.
- Payment Cycle – Every 1 Month
- Number of Recurring Payments – No End Date
- Check Process One-Time Transaction for the first months payment + setup fee when relevant.