We are growing and are in need of an additional marketing manager on a permanent part-time basis which will grow to full time.
We are a teaching company, on-the-job learning is encouraged but this is a position that requires certain non-negotiable skills.
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must:
- Full of ideas. Loves to throw out crazy ideas. Loves to research better ideas. Loves to test and experiment.
- Be comfortable speaking to (over the phone or in person) clients regularly.
- Be extremely organized.
- Has an established reputation of being on-time in all aspects.
- Be adept with learning new digital technology.
- Have extensive knowledge, as an end-user (opposed to marketer), of social media platforms (not necessarily as a marketer) such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc…
- Have a strong understanding of how to create accounts like:
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google My Business
- Facebook Business Manager
- Have direct and successful experience setting up GTM and GA Events / Event Tracking & Goals.
- Have experience preparing and writing some kind of marketing reports.
- Must know how to assist clients in delegating access to Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google My Business, Facebook Business, etc…
In our company, a Marketing Manager is generally responsible for analyzing, auditing and ensuring the execution of our marketing efforts throughout the month on a per client and per project basis.
Including, but not limited to:
- On board new clients by conducting telephone interviews using pre-made form and your discretion.
- Audit and comprehend our proposals and contracts with clients.
- Brief staff on the new client and respective projects.
- Create accounts and install tracking from tools like GTM, Analytics, etc…
- Be responsible for creating local citations.
- Write blog articles.
- Develop relationships with relevant businesses for guest blogging and link exchange opportunities.
- Give input on marketing strategies and recommended services for clients.
Perks & Benefits
- This is a 1099 Contractor position that may become an employee position.
- Working remotely as often as possible will be encouraged. But during the training period in-office will be necessary, roughly 30-60 days 3-5 days a week, 20 hours a week.
- We have a multitude of resources available for free use to our staff, see our Equipment Rental pages.
- We provide access to various accounts that assist in executing the job such as SpyFu, Bright Local, etc…
Ideally, we’d like this person to start immediately, but we understand the candidate may need time to transition.
We understand resumes are traditional, but we’re not a traditional company in many ways. So don’t bother sending a cover letter, we won’t read it. Just come by our office, or send a video using YouTube or Loom (or something like that).
- Send an email to email@example.com with:
- A video introducing yourself and 3 things you’d like us to know. Recommend using Loom: https://www.loom.com
- Your full legal name.
- Phone Number
- LinkedIn Profile (If you have one.)
- Work History
- Case Studies – This can simply be a brief description of at least 3 businesses (non-profits allowed) that you’ve done marketing management for.
- Your desired hourly rate or rate range.