This post is the result of numerous tests and experiments and ultimately combing one of the answers, by @WladamirPalant, on this StackExchange thread and a reply made by @userM1433372.
- Download BetterTouchTool
- Drag it into your Applications folder and then double click the Application to start it.
- Select “Other” from the right side of the horizontal menu that is in black.
- Select “Global” from the left navigation.
- Select “Configure New Trigger” from the bottom of the window, slightly right.
- In the same area select “Left Click Green Window Button” from the Triggers menu.
- Also in the same area; select “Maximize” from the Predefined Actions menu.
For whatever reason, this does not apply to Chrome. So to get it working in Chrome:
- Click the “+” symbol.
- Locate and select Chrome.
- Follow the instructions above.
This post is related to: