As you may have heard, Facebook is revising the way Business Pages work so they utilize the timeline view. You can read more about what exactly is changing, how it will look, and how to interact with it on Facebook. But we wanted to highlight the key changes we’ve identified and what we can do for you to prepare your page for this change when it’s automatically switched over in 30 days.
- You can use an unpublished preview of your business Page in the new Timeline view by simply signing in and following the on screen instructions.
- The vertical profile pictures have been replaced with square profile pictures and the large rectangular “cover” photos.
- You can no longer require users to “Like” your page before accessing it’s content.
- Your former custom tabs and apps will remain intact, but cannot be set to the default landing page anymore. Rather they’ll be accessible
Since we like to stay on top of things, we’re offering a one time upgrade package until April 1st for existing and new clients who want their business page upgraded.
For $149 we’ll:
- Create a custom profile and cover photo for your page with a call to action to select the custom tab for your existing custom app.
- Integrate your WordPress based website with your Facebook business page so your posts from WordPress are automatically published to your timeline.
Contact us to get started by selecting “Contact Us” from below!
This post is related to: